Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE:
You are purchasing a service from Nick’s Realty Posts. This service includes the installation and removal of one or more of our posts. This is not a rental agreement. We will let you borrow our post as long as you order our installation and removal services. Think of it as a similar service as that provided by auto parts stores. They lend you their tools to do the job if you purchase the parts from their store.
You agree to accept responsibility for:
- Any damaged, lost or stolen equipment.
- Fines resulting from placement of a post.
- Fees from utility companies for damaged lines.
- Obtaining authorization from appropriate regulatory entities(HOA, County, City, etc.) for proper placement, height, sign square footage, and/or community specific graphics or color restrictions required.
- Providing detailed, accurate and complete instructions for installation, including: full and complete property address, city, and zip code, parcel numbers (vacant lots), and site markers or plat maps for installations on vacant lots.
Please note that we do not accept verbal, text, or hand written orders.
Also, we DO NOT need driving directions if you have a complete mailing address with zip code. We rely on routing and navigation software. However, please include: gate codes, type of sign panel, riders, sign placement, or any special instructions.